Overcoming Pregnancy Challenges
A few years ago when I discovered that I was pregnant, I was over the moon with excitement. However, my happiness was quickly shattered when I discovered that I had miscarried my baby. I didn’t know how I would cope with the loss, until I talked with my doctor. My doctor shared helpful statistics with me about my chances for becoming pregnant in the future, and overcoming my own fertility issues. I know how hard it can be to deal with the loss of a pregnancy, which is why I made this blog. Read these articles to discover more about pregnancy, childbirth, and overcoming pregnancy challenges.
- 3 Things Your OBGYN Can Do To Help You Get Through The First Trimester
- Three Simple Suggestions To Stay Happy And Healthy During Pregnancy
- Warning Signs Of Kidney Disease In Pregnancy
- Mama Never Said There Would Be Days Like This: Some Less Talked About Signs Of Perimenopause
- Does Natural Family Planning Really Work?